Current Version: v4.1.1 for Beta 0.7.3.2
This mod provides server admins access to a variety of commands and utilities for use on their server. The goal is to make quality of life improvements for server admins by providing tools for them to use in their server. AdminUtils does not, and never will, contain commands or features that are intended to allow server admins to troll their users.
AdminUtils can also be found and downloaded on my website here.
- /backup Performs a backup of the world.
- /baseskillgain [value] Adjusts the base skill gain rate. Higher makes the base rate higher. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the base skill gain is reset to 12.
- /collabpreset [collab level] Sets the collaboration level for the server. Possible levels are 'no', 'low', 'medium', or 'high'.
- /dumpcmdlog Outputs a log of the console output to the Logs folder in the server root.
- /exportchatlog Export the chat log for the server to ExportedDocs/ChatLogs.
- /exportitemlist Exports text files of item ids and other relevant information to ExportedDocs/ItemDump.
- /exportstats Exports stats for the server. This includes world stats and stats for players.
- /layerhistbackperday [value] Adjusts the layer history backups per day. Higher means more images/day in the save file. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the layer history backups per day is reset to 4.
- /plantdensity [value] Adjusts the plant density. Higher makes plants grow more dense. Range is -100 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the plant density is reset to 1.
- /plantscarcity [value] Adjusts the plant scarcity. Higher makes plants more scarce. Range is -100 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the plant scarcity is reset to 0.
- /save Saves the state of the server.
- /skilldamagemult [value] Adjusts the skill damage multiplier. Higher increases the damage. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the skill damage multiplier is reset to 0.
- /skillgainrate [value] Adjusts the skill gain rate. Higher makes skill gain faster. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the skill gain rate is reset to 1.
- /timemult [value] Adjusts the time multiplier. Higer makes time move faster. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the time multiplier is reset to 1.
- /timeofdayscale [value] Adjusts the time of day scale. Higher means shorter day/night cycles. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the time of day scale is reset to 48.
- /unclaimall [username] Unclaims every plot owned by a user. The property claim flags are not refunded.
As with all of my other mods, you are agreeing to abide by my license by downloading, installing, and using Core.
A copy of the license is provided with the download of the mod.
Here is a list of my other publicly available mods: