Modular set of server tools for Eco
nid-core base module
NidToolbox Light brings back the old NidToolbox plugin for previous versions of Eco, in more manageable and modular format this time around.
Each module works independently, being versioned separately - with only nid-core component being required. Server admins can mix and match modules they need for their servers.
This project is a work in progress aiming to overtime bring back all of the features of old NidToolbox to Eco 9.0+. As I sadly don't have as much time to work on the project as before, modules will be released as I develop them. Your patience is appreciated <3.
Support is provided as well as suggestions are accepted on my Discord here
It is not required, but if you would like to support the development of the plugin, donations are accepted here
Core module does not do anything by itself and to get any functionality out of it, you need to download one of the available modules. Documentation and installation instructions are available at the module's page. You can find all the links below.
Currently available modules: (click the names to view)
- Chat Logger - logging chat in realtime.
- Laws - Adds new law clauses, improving the checking system. Provides fixes for found problems in laws and exposes buried game values and checkers.
- Chat Tags - Create and assign chat tags to the players on your server, to clearly mark their roles and membership, whether they are an [Admin] or a [Janitor].
- IP Logger - providing data on each logon and logout, fully customizable. Can log to server log, console, own log, or all at the same time.
- Player Manager - contains commands useful in day-to-day player management, ability to Reset Skills, Talents and progression, set Job Level and refund specialisation points of any player on the server, geo-location and more.
- nid-Core - this module. Download at the top of this page.
- Server Cleanup - Set of server clean and maintenance commands, allowing for removal of mining rubble, tree debris, stumps etc. Generates detailed report on rubble present on the server.
- MOTD - Displays welcome message to players logging in, accepts all Eco's formatting. Stores MOTD in a text file for easy edits. Managed from command line and/or config files.
- Server Rules and Preventables - Enables sever owner to enforce set of Server Rules. Certain actions of the players can be restricted, until they have accepted the Server ruleset.
- Server News - News can be either displayed automatically on login, or triggered at any time via the command.
- Timed Messages - Time-based messages can be set to trigger at certain hour, or every X minutes.
Update notifier sends information when either the core module or any other installed modules has been updated.
It can send notifications to members of EM Groups as well as specific users. Users can be excluded individually as well.
Config files are located at Configs\Mods\NidToolbox\UpdateNotifier.json
- Temporary Bans
- Financial Administration
- User Homes
- Minting Rights
Settings can be changed either via in-game commands or through editing of settings configuration files. See each module page for details. Due to their nature or tasks performed, some modules may not have any configuration files.
EM Framework 3.2.0 or newer! available here.
How to install:
- Unpack the content of the .zip archive
- Copy nid-core.dll to Mods\NidToolbox
- Individual modules are installed into Mods\NidToolbox\Modules directory.
- Eco.EM.Framework must be placed in Mods\Elixr Mods\Eco.EM.Framework.dll
Displays information about all commands contained within this module.
Enables or disables the module
/nidUpdate-Enable bool trueFalse
Reloads module configuration from the config files.
Enable or disable periodic update checks.
/nidUpdate-CheckRepeat bool trueFalse
Configure update notifications. Lets the user set whether the module should inform in game, send info to console or to the log file.
/nidUpdate-Inform bool informInGame, bool informInConsole, bool informInLog
/nidUpdate-Inform true, true, true
Sets how often should the module check for new updates (in minutes).
/nidUpdate-Minutes float minutes
Add EM group to receive update notifications.
/nidUpdate-GrpAdd string groupName
Remove EM group from receiving update notifications.
/nidUpdate-GrpDel string groupName
Adds specific user to be informed about new updates.
/nidUpdate-AddUser User Name
Removes specific user from new updates notifications.
/nidUpdate-DelUser User Name
Hides updates for specific users. Useful when user is a member of a EM Group that receives notifications, but wants to be excluded from them.
/nidUpdate-HideAddUser User Name
Unhides updates for specific users.
/nidUpdate-HideDelUser User Name