IP Logger module
for NidToolbox Light
Provides ability to log Login and Logout events of your citizens, registering IP Address, time, date, steam ID, slg ID and more.
Support is provided as well as suggestions are accepted on my Discord here
IP Logger module allows:
- Registers each event of login, logout (or both) of each citizen connecting to your server.
- Server owners may decide which events they want to monitor and where if at all to store the data.
- Allows for global IP history file, per user ones, or both.
- Enabling of the features can be done via in-game commands or through editing of the settings file.
- Target of the log can be set to server console, server log, NidToolbox log - none, some or all of these in any combination that suits the server owner.
- Ability to create a comma-delimited .csv file for administrators who like to export their server data to external tools for analytics.
- Can notify about players using same IP address.
- Whitelist for players who are allowed to play from the same IP Address (won't trigger the notification for them).
As any module of NidToolbox set, it requires nid-core version 1.0.3+ module, available in the main forum thread: here
How to install:
- Unpack .zip archive
- Copy nid-iplogger.dll to Mods\NidToolbox\Modules
Config files are located at Configs\Mods\NidToolbox\IPLogger.json
"Info1": "NidToolbox Light: IP Logger settings.",
Output files (logs) are stored at Configs\Mods\NidToolbox\Logs\IPLogger\
Global log file is named 0-Global.log.
Per user log file name has a form of userName_ServerID.log i.e nidaren_SrvID-1.log and is per user.
Same IP Notifications:
When enabled online Admins will get a notification to their mailbox, when there are two players with same IP address.
Date Hour Event IP Address SteamID slg ID Server ID Character Name
28.09.2020 11:12:50 Login 123.456.7.8 11222222211111110 slg123455 1 nidaren
28.09.2020 11:14:56 Logout disconnecting 11222222211111110 slg123455 1 nidaren
Displays information about all commands contained within this module.
Sets the whole module to enabled or disabled state
/iplog-enable bool trueFalse
Enables or disables the notifications about users connecting from same IP Address. Disabled by default.
/iplog-sameip bool trueFalse
Sets the module to also register citizen's logouts. Set to true by default.
/iplog-logouts bool trueFalse
Sets the module to write to server console.
/iplog-console bool trueFalse
Sets creation of a gloal IP log history file.
/iplog-global bool trueFalse
Sets creation of a per user IP log history files.
/iplog-per user bool trueFalse
Reload module configuration from the config files.
Sets the module to write to server log - located at Server\Logs\ (default eco log).
/iplog-serverlog bool trueFalse
Enables or disables the comma delimited file with all the login and logout data, with user information. Disabled by default.
/iplog-csv bool trueFalse
Adds player to the same IP whitelist.
/iplog-AllowSameIp User targetUser
Removes player from the same IP whitelist.
/iplog-RemoveSameIp User targetUser
Lists all players on the same IP whitelist.