Change all book recipes to only create a configurable amount of scrolls.
Tested with Eco versions
- A favorable impact on the economy, as scrolls now need to be created continuously and has a direct resource value.
- Helps some professions be more relevant to more players and to stay relevant for longer.
- Helps lower the pace of progress and prolong the game slightly.
Unzip the archive in the root directory of the Eco server (where the .exe is).
If you are running mods that add skills, please copy-paste one of the exisiting entries in the mod and configure it to use the modded skill scroll.
Delete the mod directory "Mods/UserCode/No More Books".
For each new version of the Eco server you will have to check for updates for this mod. This is because the recipes may change and if that happens, your scrolls will still use the old material costs.
The config options are located at the top of the mod file NoMoreScrollClaims.cs
||0 - ∞
||How many scrolls should be created per craft
- Originally uploaded by Shoe73.
- 9.2 compatibility update made by Ucat.
- 9.3 compatibility by Ice Forge.
- 9.4 update, configuration and mod restructure by MonzUn.
You can reach me on the official Modding Discord in the Eco World Mods section!
Like the mod?
Coffee is a core ingredient in making code - Consider getting me one