Allows configuration of how many land claim papers should be awarded for reading a skill scroll.
Tested with Eco version
- Unzip to the main server directory.
- Place the zip contents in "Mods/UserCode/NoMoreScrollClaims".
If you are running mods that add skills, please copy-paste one of the exisiting entries in the mod and configure it to use the modded skill scroll.
Delete the directory "Mods/UserCode/NoMoreScrollClaims".
For each new version of the Eco server you will have to check for updates for this mod. This is because the skill scroll definitions may change.
The config options are located at the top of the mod file NoMoreScrollClaims.cs
||0 - 5
||How many claim papers should be created per craft
The mod works by removing the claim papers as soon as they are added. Because of this, users may see a skill scroll flicker in their inventory and the server will still claim they were awarded in the chat
You can reach me on the official Modding Discord in the Eco World Mods section!
- Developed by Monzun.
- Logo by Nemo Mr Magic
Eco World Mods
Here's a list of all the other Eco World Mods!
- Chronicler - Automatically record game actions and query them using ingame commands - Stop griefers and abusers!
- AutoPause - Automatically pauses your server when it's empty and unpauses when someone joins.
- AutoTP - Automatically teleport users to a location when they log in.
- No More Books - Change all book recipes to only create a configurable amount of scrolls.
- Early Transmission Pole - Allows the Transmission Pole to be used earlier in the game.
I develop and support the Eco World Mods and DiscordLink in my spare time.
If you find them useful, I'd greatly appreciate a small donation :)