Ever wanted to hide the trash under the carpet? To not have to dig endless and endless deep caves to store trash? All while being good to the environment?
Well now you can! Introducing: Taking Out Trash!
With this mod you can turn your trash into stone, salvage the good and forget about the bad! Use the stone to build the very foundation of greatness!
Stone have endless of uses! and to prove that, we would like to mention just some phew ones:
Build some Concrete! Use that to build some roads! build endless amounts off campfires! build a shelter underground to store your campfires! and we could keep going on!
But enough about stone! the real deal is in the diminishing of trash!
What does Taking Out Trash unlock?
- Turn your Tailings & Garbage into stone using the workbench!
- Adds an early game method to get rid of the polluting trash!
That's it! so simple, yet so useful! Use your trash in your stone foundation, and build upon the trash, without the risk of pollution anymore!
Want other ways of getting rid of Trash?
- Remove the tailings 100% from the recipes, with: Clean Smelting
- Turn Tailings & Garbage into a valuta, with: Minty Trash
(all 3 mods work together and alone, Install as you please)
Donations are welcome, and makes this hobby possible for me!
Before installing, always remember to take a backup off your save files!
1. Download the zip file
2. Unzip the Mods folder into the folder located at:
- Client Install (Steam): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Eco\Eco_Data\Server
- Server Install (Steam): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Eco Server
3. Replace the existing files
And that's it! you can now boot up the game and play!